EDJ has provided data/records management services to support national initiatives sponsored by the U.S. Departments of Justice, Housing and Urban Development, Health and Human Services as well as the National Science Foundation. EDJ offers a team of professionals with the knowledge and expertise required to help organizations use their information assets to better manage all aspects of their business. From efforts to increase minority representation in Scientific Fields to enhancing Federal and community partnerships programs, our data management support provides effective results for our clients.
- Manage, track and maintain client files according to federal and agency guidelines
- Provide records retrieval services as needed
- Archive and destroy files in a timely manner
- Respond to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests
- Update and maintain customized records management and tracking database